Learn How to Protect Yourself, Your Family and
Your “Stuff” in 3 Easy Steps
This free Estate Planning Workshop covers frequently asked questions and misconceptions on:
- How Wills, Trusts, and Probate work, including their advantages and disadvantages
- How to properly protect your assets during your life or after death
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from divorce, lawsuits and creditors
- Providing for a surviving spouse after you’re gone while preserving your estate for your children if your spouse decides to remarry
- Putting instructions in place as to what type of care you want provided for you should you need assisted living or nursing home care
- Strategies to plan for long-term care before the need arises
- How to qualify for Medicaid and use it to pay for nursing home expenses which averages over $7,000 per month in Houston and surrounding areas
- Providing for loved ones with special needs (disabilities) without disqualifying them from valuable benefits
We encourage you to bring guests you believe would benefit from this important
Reservations are required and seating is limited.
Notice: This is an educational discussion only (no meals will be served). You will not be asked to disclose any personal financial information. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold.