Joy has in-depth real life experience with estate planning. Beginning at an early age when she lost her father to the Challenger Space Shuttle explosion in 1986 and then later when she became the temporary caretaker of her mother after brain surgery, Joy has been intimately involved with the process of planning for death and serious incapacity. She is very familiar with the serious and hard choices families must make and the impact of having an estate plan in place.
Because of this familiarity, Joy’s mission has become to use her insights and knowledge to assist families before, during, and after these trying times. When you choose The McNair Law Group, PLLC, League City estate planning attorney Joy McNair and our friendly staff ensure that your needs are heard in a comfortable environment to maintain your security and protect your assets and your family.
How Joy Can Help You
As the founder and principal of The McNair Law Group, PLLC, Joy focuses her practice exclusively on helping families and individuals throughout Texas.
- Asset Protection
- Child Protection Planning
- Family-Owned Businesses & Farms
- Incapacity Planning
- IRA & Retirement Planning
- Legacy Planning
- LGBTQ Estate Planning
- Pet Planning
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Medicaid Planning / Qualifications
- Veterans Benefits Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
Creative Solutions for Complex Problems
Estate planning and elder law issues are often complicated and confusing, as there are numerous sensitive matters that must be balanced. Choosing a holistic approach to preserving your wealth and family history, no matter what your stage of life or status, can help you plan for the future, no matter what the circumstances. Joy knows that every client is unique and thus offers tailored advice and legal guidance to draft a solution that protects your goals, family, and future generations.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NALEA)
- Lawyers with Purpose
- Wealth Counsel
- Elder Counsel
State Bar Admissions:
- The State Bar of Texas
- The State Bar of Georgia
- The District of Columbia Bar
- Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, B.A. in Psychology
- Howard University School of Law in Washington, DC, Juris Doctor
- Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, DC, Master of Laws (LL.M) with a concentration in Taxation and a certificate in Estate Planning
Hobbies Outside of The Office:
- Traveling to experience different cultures
- Enjoying the symphony, ballet, and concerts
- Spending time with family and friends
- Charities and volunteer work
To learn more about how Joy McNair and The McNair Law Group, PLLC can help you and your family, contact our firm online or call (281) 784-3340.