Child Protection Planning in League City
Plan Your Family’s Future
At The McNair Law Group, PLLC, it is one of our chief priorities to educate families and parents about the important details revolving around protecting your children, no matter what happens. Much of the estate planning community is satisfied with preparing a will for a young family and calling that sufficient, often overlooking critical details in safeguarding the futures of your children. Our League City estate planning attorney will work to provide you all the resources you need to ensure your child or children’s safety and well-being.
Lacking an optimal estate plan can lead to a number of undesirable possibilities:
- A judge unfamiliar with you or your family could make a determination about who raises your children.
- An individual who you would strongly protest raising your children could end up their guardian.
- Without sufficient planning, the guardians you’ve chosen could be challenged in a prolonged custody dispute.
- Your children could assume complete control over their inheritance upon reaching 18, and predatory people could take advantage of that by finding them in public record.
- It is possible your children could end up in custody of the state while efforts are made to locate a temporary guardian.
Take the Right Steps Today
We can never be absolutely certain what the future holds.Setting up a trust or estate plan to protect the welfare of your children now gives you peace of mind that your loved ones are safe even when you can no longer personally oversee their welfare. Our League City estate planning lawyer will help you feel comfortable and informed about setting up strategies to achieve your legal goals in protecting your children.
Contact Us for the Assistance You Need
We design estate plans with a strong emphasis on planning for your children. Call The McNair Law Group, PLLC today at (281) 784-3340 or contact us online to make an appointment.