Learn How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
This free Estate Planning Workshop covers frequently asked questions and misconceptions on:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts, and Probate
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a guardianship if you become incapacitated (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Planning before you need Long Term Care
- Why putting property in children's names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children's inheritance from future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $7,220 per month locally
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
We encourage you to bring guests you believe would benefit from this important information.
Notice: This is an educational discussion only. You will not be asked to disclose any personal financial information. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold.