Learn How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
This free Estate Planning Workshop covers frequently asked questions and misconceptions on:
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Living Trusts, and Probate
- Maintaining your privacy and protecting your estate against a guardianship if you become incapacitated (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- Planning before you need Long Term Care
- Why putting property in children's names may be a mistake
- Protecting your children's inheritance from future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- How probate works and more importantly, how you can avoid probate altogether!
- How you can qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $7,220 per month locally
- Providing for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren
We encourage you to bring guests you believe would benefit from this important
Reservations are required and seating is limited.
Notice: This is an educational discussion only (no meals will be served). You will not be asked to disclose any personal financial information. There is no cost or obligation, and nothing will be sold.